御龙寻仙手游 www.rbghe.icu 吃變質的食物會是我們生病，不舒服等，所以日常生活中我們要注意食物的保質期，不要吃變質的食物。下面是學習啦小編為你整理的吃變質的食物的英文，希望大家喜歡!
eat bad food
1. He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
2. He eats bland food because of his stomach trouble.
3. Do you like spicy food?
你喜歡吃辣的食物 嗎 ?
4. They lived on low diet.
5. The doctor advised a light diet.
6. She raved about the food she had had in France.
7. Generally speaking, I don't like spicy food.
8. I don't want to have your tucker.
9. Mary just pecked at her food.
10. Keep perishable foods under refrigeration.
vi.(食物)吃起來感到; 咬; (人)感到苦惱(或煩惱); 侵蝕，腐蝕
vt.(如酸)腐蝕; 吃完; 吃得使; 侵蝕成
1. It makes sense to eat a reasonably balanced diet when slimming.
2. Jovial ladies chivvy you into ordering more than you can eat!
3. Because you're not burning calories, everything you eat turns to fat.
4. "What would you like to eat?" — "Anything'll do me, Eva."
5. Try to eat at least four slices of bread a day.
6. He has had to eat his words about the company being recession-proof.
7. Responsibilities at home and work eat into his time.
8. The crew of the ship gave them nothing but bread to eat.
9. Wendy popped in for a quick bite to eat on Monday night.
10. "Helen had something to eat before she left," put in Cecil anxiously.