御龙寻仙手游 www.rbghe.icu 我們都學過成立的英文，可是很多人只知道成立的英文是set up，其實成立的英文還有establish。下面是學習啦小編為你整理的成立的英文，希望大家喜歡!
1. The security zone was set up to prevent guerrilla infiltrations.
2. The city police set up roadblocks to check passing vehicles.
3. The questions were set up to make her look dumb.
4. The duo set up a scam to settle their respective debts.
5. The worst part of the set-up is the poor instruction manual.
6. They set up a working party to look into the issue.
7. After the war, a convention was set up to frame a constitution.
8. He set up shop as an independent PR consultant.
9. I set up the computer so that they could work from home.
10. He set up a three-man panel to advise him.
vt.建立，創建; 確立或使安全; 使被安排好; 使成為
1. We're trying to establish linkages between these groups and financial institutions.
2. He explored the wound with his finger, trying to establish its extent.
3. His opportunity to re-establish himself had been nobbled by the manager's tactics.
4. An autopsy was being done to establish the cause of death.
5. The government conceded the right to establish independent trade unions.
6. He said he wanted "to establish a rapport with the Indian people"
7. The royalties enabled the inventor to re-establish himself in business.
8. Use your deadlines to establish the timeline for your research plan.
9. We are now striving hard to establish a transparent parliamentary democracy.
10. Ukraine indicated that it would establish its own army, 400,000 strong.