御龙寻仙手游 www.rbghe.icu 生活在城市中，你經常步行穿過城市嗎?想知道步行穿過城市的英文是什么嗎?下面是學習啦小編為你整理的步行穿過城市的英文，希望大家喜歡!
Walk through the city
Walk through the city例句
1. The visitors, brought by planes, trains, and buses, walk through the city in groups.
乘坐飛機 、 火車和汽車來的游客成群結隊地滿街走.
2. Tourists will be able to visit a quake museum and walk through the city wreckage.
3. These stories are spreading like wildfire through the city.
4. We took a long walk through the pines.
5. Thousands of protesters marched through the city.
6. The soldiers were making a triumphal march through the city.
7. It took me so long to walk through the deep snow.
8. The infection raged through the city.
9. The river goes through the city.
10. The hotel is wonderfully placed only a minute's walk from the city centre.
prep.通過，穿過; 經由; 透過; 憑借
adv.從頭到尾; 徹底; 自始至終;
adj.(電話)接通; 通話完畢; 有洞的; 直達的
1. A brilliant shaft of sunlight burst through the doorway.
2. The company I work for went through a rough patch.
3. Mobutu ascended through the ranks, eventually becoming commander of the army.
4. The savoury smell greeted them as they went through the door.
5. I went through about four years of being addicted to video games.
6. The winner of each preliminary goes through to the final.
7. News of 160 redundancies had sent tremors through the community.
8. And a number of African countries, too, are slipping through the net.
9. He flipped through the post without opening any of it.
10. I've gotten my feet thoroughly soaked and feel frozen through and through.